2023 WellEducator STL.
OCTOBER 14, 2023 | ST. LOUIS COMMUNITY COLLEGE – FOREST PARK
WellEducator STL is a free day of wellness and appreciation for anyone who works in schools! Our educators, administrators, bus drivers, custodial staff, school counselors and other school staff members devote themselves to making sure our kids are well throughout the school year. This free event is our way of showing gratitude for all you do for kids and families in the St. Louis region!
Relax and recharge with fun and restoring wellness sessions like yoga and art; connect with your community at a vendor and resource fair; and fill your cup by enjoying some of St. Louis’ best food trucks – all on us!
Thank you to all who made the 2023 WellEducator STL event a success!
Who Is WellEducator STL For?
WellEducator STL is for all school-based staff working for any school or school district in the St. Louis region, including (but not limited to) St. Louis County, St. Louis City and the East Metro. If you are a teacher, school administrator, bus driver, school custodian, school counselor or hold another job in a school, WellEducator STL is for you!
What To Expect.
At the 2023 WellEducator STL event, you can expect a relaxing day of fun and pampering, including:
- Free catered breakfast.
- Time to connect with friends and colleagues.
- Free wellness sessions of your choice to help you relax and recharge.
- Free lunch from some of St. Louis’ best food trucks.
- Resource and community fair to try products and meet mental health providers.
- Free swag!
Schedule Of Events.
- 8:30 am: Check-in and enjoy a free catered breakfast.
- 8:30-10 am: Eat, spend time with friends, and browse the community resource fair.
- 10 am-12:50 pm: Attend your choice of wellness sessions and workshops.
- 12:50-2 pm: Enjoy free lunch from some of St. Louis’ best food trucks, a raffle drawing, and a local vendor fair.
Want to show your support and gratitude for our school staff? There are many ways to help us make this an incredible day, from volunteering your time or skills to donating swag and prizes.
- Volunteer to help staff the event (register and greet attendees, stuff swag bags, help set up, etc.)
- Donate swag (pens, bags, or other branded items) or raffle items for our attendees.
- Have a table at our resource or vendor fair to highlight your wellness-focused products and services.