Children’s Service Fund News.
Stay in the know with featured news about children’s mental and behavioral health, services and programs funded by the St. Louis County Children Service Fund, and inspiring stories about kids and families reaching their full potential.
- September 27, 2023, FOX 2: “Show appreciation for educators and more at WellEducator STL“
- September 25, 2023, STL NPR: “After a slow start, social workers at St. Louis County libraries are meeting a need“
- June 20, 2023, The St. Louis American: “Meet a social worker at the library“
- May 24, 2023, Community News: “Mental health heroes“
- May 24, 2023, St. Louis Post-Dispatch: “5 St. Louis County libraries will offer social workers, free for anyone“
- Feb. 27, 2023, St. Louis Post-Dispatch: “St. Louis County Children’s Service Fund Announces Inaugural Dr. John M. Anderson Community Mental Health Provider Award“
- Feb. 23, 2023, St. Louis Post-Dispatch: “St. Louis County Children’s Service Fund Offers Community Resources to Help Celebrate Black History Month“
- Oct. 25, 2022, Riverfront Times: “Free Mental Health Counseling On Offer After St. Louis School Shooting“
- Oct. 24, 2022, The St. Louis American: “Applications Being Accepted For Health Services Grants“
- Aug. 23, 2022, St. Louis Post-Dispatch: “Save Our Youth Offering Free Mental Health Counseling for St. Louis County Youth!“
- March 24, 2022, The St. Louis American: “Yolanda Rodgers-Garvin Excellence in Mental Health Awardee“
- Aug. 4, 2021, The St. Louis American: “2021 Dr. John M. Anderson Excellence in Mental Health Award – Daniel Mamah, MD, MPE“
Learn more about how we fund and our vast partner network that leads the way in providing support for children’s behavioral and mental health services in St. Louis County.